Grow Your Own Herbal RemediesISBN: 9781864470895PB, full-colour, 144pp, $26.95
Worried about the contents of off-the-shelf pills and potions? This book puts you back in control:
- Deal effectively with unsettling, uncomfortable, or debilitating ailments.
- Save yourself and your family many a trip to doctor, pharmacist or natural therapist.
- Grow the herbs you love, then make your own infusions, teas, salves, ointments, and rubs.
Most remedies take less time to make than it does to jump into a car and drive to a chemist or health-food shop – and they are FREE! Grow Your Own Herbal Remedies shows you how to use:
- peppermint tea for indigestion
- fennel seed to reduce appetite and promote weight loss
- basil wash for itchy skin conditions
- sage tea at the first sign of a cold
- infused thyme oil for sore muscles and to promote healing
- ginger tea for a hangover
- lemon balm to lift your mood and ease depression
… and much, much more